Depending on your individual circumstances and the severity of your debt, there are numerous option available to help you become debt-free once more.
In order to help others avoid bankruptcy, we have listed some of the warning signs that indicate when debt has gone too far.
- Cheques that regularly bounce.
- Bills that are frequently paid past their due date.
- Phone calls from a collection agency.
- Using an advance from one credit card to pay the minimum of another.
- Asking friends and family for loans on a regular basis.
- Having to cut back on regular expenses such as food, clothing and other necessities.
- Having your utilities cut off.
- Having to take on a second job to help pay your bills.